Announcements

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Announcements

Post  Hunky McManpie on Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:05 am

In an attempt to revamp the boards, I have made a few changes.

First, I moved all the old forums and topics to a new Archive board at the bottom of the forums. This way, the boards are no longer cluttered up, and current and new members can reflect on the forums' history. I have made the bare minimum of replacement forums so the boards don't get cluttered again.

I have made a few gradual changes, such as getting rid of the Teletubbies crap (most of it, anyway) and deleting the Knight groups, which I can re-add if needed.

Finally, I have demoted all non-officers to member status aside from Kiest and McFly, who retain their administrator status due to seniority. Also, all current OUGA officers from this point on shall be forum administrators.

Please give me your input on the changes. I want to make this board useful again.

Last edited by Hunky McManpie on Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Hunky McManpie

Number of posts : 519
Registration date : 2009-01-29

View user profile http://gamefaqs.com/boards/gentopic.php?board=565658

Back to top Go down

Re: Announcements

Post  Virt V9 on Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:12 am

I was just about to sit down and do that. Ah well...

What do you think will go in the General Discussion board? Looking at the archive, it was pretty much the same as the OUGA subforum, with a handful of extended "funny pictures" threads thrown in. If I was trying to find an old thread I would always have to guess where it was.

Maybe it's better to have just a gaming section, and an "everything else" section? (or, I still suspect that no sections at all, would be fine. If it gets cluttered we could always split it later)
Virt V9

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-06-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hunky McManpie on Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:06 am

The OUGA discussion forum is to be used to specific stuff regarding OUGA as a group, like fundraising ideas or tournament planning. General discussion is for everything but gaming and bureaucratic discussion. I'll probably move threads around accordingly.
Hunky McManpie

Number of posts : 519
Registration date : 2009-01-29

View user profile http://gamefaqs.com/boards/gentopic.php?board=565658

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum